Air Conditioning Units: Externally mounted on roof or at grade. Designed for specific applications.
Building Code Compliance: Complies with additional regulations set by: IBC, and IFC.
- Additional 6" of sump height to contain 20 minutes of sprinkler water plus single largest container.
- Adaptions to accept ducting at explosion relief panels. This
allows for easy vent ducting to outside. Additional duct panels
- Special State compliance, contact GFS.
Fire Protection Options:
- Dry Chemical Systems: A pre-engineered industrial Dry Chemical fire extinguisher system that incorporates a network of piping and discharge nozzles as defined by
NFPA-17. A "Total Flooding" system is used whereby the Dry Chemical is discharged into the building enclosure. This system includes an agent storage tank, actuator, quick release, flow nozzles, 212° F fusible link, pull-station, and alarm. UL listed. The Dry Chemical System cylinder may need to be charged by customer upon arrival.
- Water Sprinkler-Systems: Featuring sprinkler heads and exterior hook-ups connecting adapter in accordance with NFPA-13. May require additional sump capacity.
Fiberglass Floor Grating: 1" thick, fire retardant, corrosion and UV resistant, permanently bonded quartz grit for anti-skid surface.
Heaters, Convection: Designed for hazardous locations, Class 1, Division 1, Groups C and D environments. Custom sizes for each specific application.
Liquid Level Detection System with Alarm: Features a fiberoptic sensor and float.
Ramp: Access ramp fabricated from heavy-duty plate steel. One-piece fabrication without welding points providing non-corrosive, long life finish. 6:1 ratio run to rise 12" h x 70-1/2" l x 33" w. Painted white polyurethane with 2" wide grip tape at 4" intervals.
Outside Locations: Security bars on explosion relief, single ply roof membrane, insulated walls and ceiling.
Bulkhead Fittings: Factory installed for paint and airline needs. Can be mounted in the walls or ceiling.
Explosion Relief Panels: Roof explosion-relief vent panels available for indoor applications ONLY.
CUSTOM SIZES AND CUSTOM DOORS AVAILABLE:
Custom sizes may require some field assembly.