State-of-the-art, air-to-air exchanger design, combined with high efficiency direct fired air make-up heater.
Air–to-Air Heat Exchanger
- Completely cleanable air channels
- Modulating freeze protection
- Condense drain located in heated building
- Standard operating temperatures from -40 F to 220 F
- Low pressure drop (reduces motor energy consumption)
- Independent plate spacing for each airflow path
- Effectiveness ranging from 50-60%, dependent upon face velocity and plate spacing
- Certified performance by independent test lab
- ASHRAE/IESNA 90.1 energy standard compliance
- Optional materials and coatings for special requirements
Direct Fired Air Make-up Heating Systems
Air make-up systems incorporate the advanced components necessary for energy efficient, long-term indoor air quality. The direct-fired burner offers 100% thermal efficiency, as opposed to 80% nominal efficiency for an indirect fired air make-up heater. The turndown ratio for direct-fired units is much greater than common indirect fired units. This means better control of discharge air temperatures and better use of fuel energy to heat the air as it moves across the burner.