• Built to NFPA-86 standards.
• Include adjustable air distribution tabs, whereby the air velocity (air movement through the oven) can be balanced for uniformed temperature and airflow. A key GFS built-in feature.
• 20-gauge aluminized steel fabricated panels, insulated with 4" of heavy-duty mineral wool batt.
• Oven support structure consists of 12-gauge formed steel with trouble-free bolt together assembly.
• Ovens can be equiped for natural gas or propane.
• Most models are available with a top- or rear-mount heat chamber.
• Standard temperature range is 300°F to 500°;, consult factory for other settings.
• Gas connection size is 1"; gas supply pressure from 1 PSIG to 5 PSIG.
• Airflow switches and interlocks.
• The gas manifold assembled by GFS features valving that meets F.M. insurance requirements.
• Uni-flow air distribution.
Insulated Oven Panels
Manufactured at GFS, our oven panels are constructed of aluminized 20-gauge steel skins, with 4 inches of mineral wool batt for heat retention. Each panel is tongue and grooved with 20-gauge slottted channels for precise, plumb assembly.
Standard INSIGHT Control Panel
GFS Batch Process Ovens come standard with the INSIGHT control panel and The Professor control system.
The INSIGHT control panel comes standard with the following components:
• Type 1 industrial panel with main disconnect
• Door-mounted disconnect switch
• Operator remote control station with 5.7” BW touch screen
• UL 508- listed for flame control
• Choice of continuous run or batch control
• Easy pop-up screens for setting temperatures and batch cycle times
• Digital display of set point temperature and current process temperature
• Digital display of batch set time and time remaining
• Intuitive pop-up screens of current changing operations and faults
• Access to the Professor help functions
The major feature of the INSIGHT control panel is the PLC-based control and a touch screen remote featuring the Professor. The Professor control system continuously monitors all systems for safety and function. The simplistic setup and operating screens, along with built-in help screens, provide the operator with the current status of the oven. Pop-up displays show running information and faults. The remote operator station comes standard with a prewired cable assembly for fast, easy wiring between the operator station and the control panel.